Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Originally Posted by marshmud991
As I said before, the only way this officer would be justified putting his knee in someone’s neck would be if the subject had a gotten his weapon or had a weapon and was engaged in stopping the threat. However, as soon as the threat was stopped whether the weapon was removed or subject became unresponsive and deemed no longer a threat, first aid should have been priority by every officer on that scene. Any and all life savings actions should have been taken to preserve life. I know this incident didn’t happen this way, but other then the stiffening up, I’ve seen nothing in the released videos that showed Floyd as a threat to anyone. Makes my blood boil every time I see and hear Floyd begging for his life and they guy with his hands in his pockets.

Exactly! And it makes me sick when i see these responses about the cops fair trial. They dont care about the dead man. Thats obvious. They saw the video just like everyone else. There is no damn excuse for that. This whole thing was handled wrong and it doesnt make sense.

There are a lot of murders that don't deserve a fair trial, but in America they get one anyways. As far as I can tell, it has been handled properly so far by the police administration and prosecutors, with the evidence that we know about.

Personally, I'd like for them to make a deal with all the thugs looting that we'll hand the officer over to you if you'll stop looting. Of course that won't happen because of the Rights of the officer and the looters won't stop looting because that is not about the injustice.

Last edited by jawbone; 05/30/20 03:43 PM.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.