</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking to Buy
by Big Bore. 06/10/24 10:03 PM
FS Rem 700 MTN 270 WIN
by Hunt-Fish-231. 06/10/24 06:58 PM
Rem Model Seven LSS 358
by Hunt-Fish-231. 06/10/24 04:54 PM
FS Rem 11-87 Premier 12ga Light Contour
by Hunt-Fish-231. 06/10/24 03:40 PM
2 Tree Loungs Climbing Stands
by BigUncleLeroy. 06/10/24 02:16 PM
Serious Deer Talk
New Tracking Rules
by CNC. 06/10/24 09:43 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 06/10/24 09:45 AM
Feeders and Hogs
by PYhunter. 06/09/24 10:27 AM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by 2 ducks. 06/08/24 07:48 PM
Permission to retrieve deer
by Coosa1. 06/08/24 08:20 AM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Diamond Mountain Club
by Stoney. 06/09/24 08:30 PM
Hunting Club Jefferson/Tuscaloosa Line
by Austin1. 06/07/24 09:08 PM
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Tunnel Springs 1 more member
by extreme heights hunter. 05/23/24 10:17 AM
Who's Online Now
68 registered members (Joe4majors, furnfeather, Tigger85, kaintuck, BAR1225, jaydub12, Ryano, Whild_Bill, Sixpointholler, DThrash, taggedout, MC21, C3SEAST, akbejeepin, outdoorguy88, UARandy3, jsubrett6, FreeStateHunter, MTeague, BCLC, rhino21, NorthFork, Auburn1716, leroyb, TexasHuntress, Cuz-Pat, Cfh76, 3bailey3, Buck2020, CNC, seminole1, doublefistful, LH22, twaldrop4, Thread Killer, crenshawco, Gobble4me757, catdoctor, RidgeRanger, Moss, Big Bore, Morris, CB5121, joe sixpack, jake5050, ucmducks, Fullthrottle, BentBarrel, Ben2, Hammertime7v2, ALMODUX, Captain Howdy, deerkiller25, Longtine, velvet tines, scrubbuck, Tree Hanger, trlrdrdave, Holcomb, JLMiller, MikeP, Warhead, Okatuppa, Bulls eye, 4 invisible), 353 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133037
05/29/20 09:57 PM
05/29/20 09:57 PM
J
juice Offline
4 point
juice  Offline
4 point
J
So he would have died if he had not been thrown on the ground and had a knee on his neck for almost 10 minutes? You fall off the turnip truck yesterday or the day before?

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133038
05/29/20 09:58 PM
05/29/20 09:58 PM
Monroe Co.,Al
G
gobblebox Offline
10 point
gobblebox  Offline
10 point
G
Monroe Co.,Al
Even if he was on drugs and overdosed or had a heart attack or whatever,when he quit breathing and went unconscious he should have gotten off of him and got help,why can’t people understand that?

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3133039
05/29/20 09:59 PM
05/29/20 09:59 PM
J
juice Offline
4 point
juice  Offline
4 point
J
What’s it matter if they were used to seeing it? Maybe they were maybe they weren’t. That doesn’t matter at all. It’s pretty apparent that’s not what the ass hole was trained to do and as a result a man lost his life.
Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by juice
If he overdosed then I’ll come on here and eat crow and one hell of a lot of it. None of that excuses what they did to the man. Those cops deserve jail time bottom damn line. You can’t treat another human being that way just because you want to

I am not arguing the way they handled it was bad bad. I am just saying it is possible he did not murder the man. I cant imagine 3 or 4 cops would stand by and watch their coworker murder someone. Which is what makes me think the way he held the man was something those officers were used to seeing and they had not seen someone die because of it. Which makes me think it is possible something else caused his death. Either way I hope justice is served and if the officer is guilty of anything he gets charged appropriately.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133041
05/29/20 10:00 PM
Lee County
R
RCHRR Offline
14 point
RCHRR  Offline
14 point
R
Lee County
Why is it so hard to wait for all of the evidence? Then sometimes it still doesn’t matter. GUILTY says the mob even when proven innocent.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3133042
Monroe Co.,Al
G
gobblebox Offline
10 point
gobblebox  Offline
10 point
G
Monroe Co.,Al
If he overdosed then I’ll come on here and eat crow and one hell of a lot of it. None of that excuses what they did to the man. Those cops deserve jail time bottom damn line. You can’t treat another human being that way just because you want to

I am not arguing the way they handled it was bad bad. I am just saying it is possible he did not murder the man. I cant imagine 3 or 4 cops would stand by and watch their coworker murder someone. Which is what makes me think the way he held the man was something those officers were used to seeing and they had not seen someone die because of it. Which makes me think it is possible something else caused his death. Either way I hope justice is served and if the officer is guilty of anything he gets charged appropriately.

There were 2 or 3 cops on top of him,he wasn’t a threat,they watched the man die and did nothing.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3133048
05/29/20 10:05 PM
05/29/20 10:05 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature

Like i said earlier, our resident OFFICERS have spoken, and apparently you didn't read what Marsh said about those other officers that just "stood around" Damn, now i know why Scott & other police officers and GWs dont wanna give advice on here lol....I'm out of here!!!!!!!

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3133049
05/29/20 10:06 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter

Think he's done been charged for murder

Yes he has. Which is possibly a problem since the prosecution will have to prove that he intended for the man to die. That will be hard to prove and is a reason why getting all the information is critical otherwise the murder charge may work against the prosecution. Patience in these cases seems to be the best policy to make sure charges are accurate and obtainable.

Well he kept his knee on the mans throat untill he was dead then rolled him on a gurney then walked around for a minute then got in his car and left. If what the video showed was real, he killed him on purpose. I find the whole thing a bit strange. Seemed like the ambulance drivers expected him to be dead. They didnt try to recessitate. They got there pretty fast too. Like they were already on their way. Then those cops just milled around a while after it was over. If that cop woke up that day wanting to kill a black man, he could have done it and got away with it, surely wouldnt have done it on video. The whole deal just dont add up.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: gobblebox] #3133050
J
juice Offline
4 point
juice  Offline
4 point
J
This. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to tie this thing up. They killed the man. So many white people won’t admit it because the mans black. That’s what it boils down to. He was killed, bottom line. I don’t have to be black to see it. It’s pretty obvious. It takes a sorry individual to try and excuse what those bastards did

Originally Posted by gobblebox

There were 2 or 3 cops on top of him,he wasn’t a threat,they watched the man die and did nothing.

Last edited by juice; 05/29/20 10:07 PM.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: James] #3133051
05/29/20 10:08 PM
05/29/20 10:08 PM
Pelham
B
Ben2 Online content
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Online Content
Old Mossy Horns
B
Pelham
Originally Posted by James

Like i said earlier, our resident officers have spoken, and apparently you didn't read what Marsh said about those other officers that just "stood around" Damn now i know why Scott or police officers and GWs dont wanna give advice on here lol....I'm out of here!!!!!!!

Yes sir I did read Marsh's comments. I understand everyone's frustration I just always try to consider both sides of every situation and wait until all information is revealed to make a decision. I understand lots of things were done wrong by the officers and likely the deceased as well. Terrible situation all the way around
Hopefully justice will be served no matter what that may be once everything is sorted out

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: juice] #3133052
05/29/20 10:09 PM
05/29/20 10:09 PM
Pelham
B
Ben2 Online content
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Online Content
Old Mossy Horns
B
Pelham
This. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to tie this thing up. They killed the man. So many white people won’t admit it because the mans black. That’s what it boils down to. He was killed, bottom line. I don’t have to be black to see it. It’s pretty obvious. It takes a sorry individual to try and excuse what those bastards did

You calling me a sorry individual? I have not excused anyone of anything. I dont see color and dont have a racist bone in my body.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: juice] #3133056
05/29/20 10:15 PM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline
Booner
M
Chilton County

As I stated earlier, not a single person on this forum has excused the officer's behavior. I'm not sure, at all, where you are coming from?

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133057
Northwest Bama
R
Ridge Life Offline
14 point
Ridge Life  Offline
14 point
R
Northwest Bama
I’m guessing these looting, burning, probably killing are ok not to go to jail though.. They have the right

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133063
05/29/20 10:23 PM
05/29/20 10:23 PM
Banana Republic
jb20 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
jb20  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Banana Republic
Cant believe the guard hasnt been activated yet...somebody needs to step up

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: James] #3133064
05/29/20 10:25 PM
05/29/20 10:25 PM
LASW
turkey247 Offline
12 point
turkey247  Offline
12 point
LASW
Originally Posted by turkey247
Nothing adds up. Nobody acts like that. Way too dumb to believe from the video.

Pretty sure the sheeple have been had once again.

Yes explain nobody acts like what?

The whole coordinated act of stupidity. All of the cops and EMT involved. Knowing full well it was being videoed. Worse than a bad movie script.

If it’s real and there’s nothing else at play - there’s not much to say other than it was handled in a disgusting way.

We are just living in a world where I think we should question everything.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: turkey247] #3133066
05/29/20 10:28 PM
05/29/20 10:28 PM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Nothing adds up. Nobody acts like that. Way too dumb to believe from the video.

Pretty sure the sheeple have been had once again.

Yes explain nobody acts like what?

The whole coordinated act of stupidity. All of the cops and EMT involved. Knowing full well it was being videoed. Worse than a bad movie script.

If it’s real and there’s nothing else at play - there’s not much to say other than it was handled in a disgusting way.

We are just living in a world where I think we should question everything.

No doubt Man...

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133086
05/29/20 11:26 PM
AL, Wetumpka
J
jake5050 Online IMG_0051.GIF
10 point
jake5050  Online IMG_0051.GIF
10 point
J
AL, Wetumpka
You know I don't remember all the fuss over the white woman shot by the black cop in this city. Oh right for one she was white and ghe cop was black doesn't fit the race baiting media narrative. There were three cops present an asian, a light skin black cop and the white cop with his knee on his neck. I think race didn't have a damn thing to do with it. Same outcome whether he was white, black, asian or hispanic except nobody would've given a shucks if it was any of the other races. The black cops name was Mohamed Moor before you liberal CNN watching Clinton voters asks. This police force had major problems before this like most Democrat ran cities do.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133087
AL
Gobble4me757 Online happy
12 point
Gobble4me757  Online Happy
12 point
AL
I am with Ben2...what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Not defending nor pointing fingers...just saying our due process system was created and has worked well for many years, yet all of a sudden is thrown out the window after a 9 minute video, that looked terrible don't get me wrong, without any other information. He deserves a fair trial just like any of us would with all the FACTS laid out as well. Emotions are high but emotions lead to mistakes, while facts are concrete evidence. I want justice whichever side it may fall to ultimately prevail irregardless of the emotional bias that so many are so eager to immediately jump to.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but at what point do we start connecting the dots in that there are so many "coincidences" across the board from the EMT's not going through full ABC measures by really not even checking the pulse nor acting with any urgency (which just isn't the case in an emergent situation from my own personal interactions with EMTs) to the white guy in full black with a black umbrella really starting the riot by breaking the target windows and just leaving.

I just want to add, I was created by the good Lord above a white man, and I am absolutely not ashamed of my color/how I was made nor should anyone of any race be ashamed because we were all created in the image and by the hands of the Father. I am so tired of seeing all over social media and the news that I am evil from birth because of how God created me. This is all playing out just how the bible predicted the end of times to be, and really, all we can all do is pray for His will to be done and find hope and encouragement in the fact that we serve an all powerful God who sent His only son to pay the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. With all the mass destruction surrounding our world today creating such an all encompassing darkness of evil, Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. God Bless

Last edited by Gobble4me757; 05/29/20 11:27 PM.

2017 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
2018 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Gobble4me757] #3133091
05/29/20 11:33 PM
05/29/20 11:33 PM
North of 459 South of 20
bhammedic84 Offline
8 point
bhammedic84  Offline
8 point
North of 459 South of 20
BRAVO!!! well said sir. INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty

Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
I am with Ben2...what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Not defending nor pointing fingers...just saying our due process system was created and has worked well for many years, yet all of a sudden is thrown out the window after a 9 minute video, that looked terrible don't get me wrong, without any other information. He deserves a fair trial just like any of us would with all the FACTS laid out as well. Emotions are high but emotions lead to mistakes, while facts are concrete evidence. I want justice whichever side it may fall to ultimately prevail irregardless of the emotional bias that so many are so eager to immediately jump to.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but at what point do we start connecting the dots in that there are so many "coincidences" across the board from the EMT's not going through full ABC measures by really not even checking the pulse nor acting with any urgency (which just isn't the case in an emergent situation from my own personal interactions with EMTs) to the white guy in full black with a black umbrella really starting the riot by breaking the target windows and just leaving.

I just want to add, I was created by the good Lord above a white man, and I am absolutely not ashamed of my color/how I was made nor should anyone of any race be ashamed because we were all created in the image and by the hands of the Father. I am so tired of seeing all over social media and the news that I am evil from birth because of how God created me. This is all playing out just how the bible predicted the end of times to be, and really, all we can all do is pray for His will to be done and find hope and encouragement in the fact that we serve an all powerful God who sent His only son to pay the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. With all the mass destruction surrounding our world today creating such an all encompassing darkness of evil, Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. God Bless

Turkey’s tell you when they want to die not lawmakers.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133110
05/30/20 01:39 AM
05/30/20 01:39 AM
North of 459 South of 20
bhammedic84 Offline
8 point
bhammedic84  Offline
8 point
North of 459 South of 20

Turkey’s tell you when they want to die not lawmakers.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3133125
05/30/20 06:26 AM
05/30/20 06:26 AM
North Jackson
R
ridgestalker Offline
14 point
ridgestalker  Offline
14 point
R
North Jackson
My question is what wee they waiting on for 10 minutes after having him in cuffs on the ground? It appears the ambulance?

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.