Originally Posted by Out back
Originally Posted by 87dixieboy
So let me bare a question, what do yall think would happen if daddy and his two sons loaded up with evil guns and set out to protect their property and business and it got ugly real quick. Someone tries to instigate a fight by throwing bricks, rocks whatever, that could be considered a deadly action, and they cut loose on the rioters there to burn.

Here's another brutal question.... What would happen to an honest citizen, who saw this obvious murder taking place, and decided to shoot the perp (cop)?
I mean if we came across a thug, kneeling on the neck of a helpless grandmother, we'd be touted as "heroic" for shooting the murderer and saving a life.
So what happens when the piece of schit cop is the murderer?

Great point, and I almost posted the same question but thought better of it. But since you brought it up, I really wonder what the legal ramifications would be if a citizen, who felt convicted they were witnessing a cop unduly kill a citizen, stopped that murder by force? Of course they would never survive to be handled by the legal system, but I wonder if a mechanism even exist to fairly handle such a situation.’