Originally Posted by CatHeadBiscuit
So tomorrow a man in downtown Montgomery sees his mother’s other son on the ground with a knee at his neck being held down while cuffed by a group of 4 LEO’s in the same manner. What’s there to dissuade his baser instincts from taking over causing him to implement any means necessary to extricate his brother?

This is the problem caused by both these heavy handed tactics and by the unwillingness of many perpetrators to just give up already when apprehended. The social norms are no longer being followed resulting in the bunker mentality of both the LEO’s, the criminal element, and the public at large.

I can’t speak for others as to what they would do. As for me, whether in a professional capacity or civilian capacity, if I ever witness that happening to someone y’all will read or see it on the news. That officer should had been rolled hard of that mans neck. I mean linebacker on a quarterback hard and rolled in his ass. I’ll suffer whatever consequences that come about afterwards. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I am willing to die helping a fellow officer in need and willing to die to help a fellow person in need. This guy needed help no two ways about it.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your a$$ all day long.