</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
2 Tree Loungs Climbing Stands
by BigUncleLeroy. 06/10/24 02:16 PM
WTB - Camper Shell 2016 Silverado 6.5 Bed
by cdaddy14. 06/10/24 12:54 PM
Lasermax Laser for LCP
by specialk. 06/09/24 08:09 PM
Marlin 1894 .357 Magnum
by Multi-Tool. 06/09/24 04:20 PM
Browning AB3 Hunter 30-06
by pvillehunter. 06/09/24 04:09 PM
Serious Deer Talk
New Tracking Rules
by CNC. 06/10/24 01:52 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 06/10/24 09:45 AM
Feeders and Hogs
by PYhunter. 06/09/24 10:27 AM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by 2 ducks. 06/08/24 07:48 PM
Permission to retrieve deer
by Coosa1. 06/08/24 08:20 AM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Diamond Mountain Club
by Stoney. 06/09/24 08:30 PM
Hunting Club Jefferson/Tuscaloosa Line
by Austin1. 06/07/24 09:08 PM
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Tunnel Springs 1 more member
by extreme heights hunter. 05/23/24 10:17 AM
Who's Online Now
117 registered members (rwh1, donia, Cahabariverrat, NVM1031, jlbuc10, hue, hayman, crenshawco, Raven, JHL, chuck216, GomerPyle, mopar, deadeye48, Stu, WDE, Young20, JA, Jtb51b, Shane99, NICHOLS3, JohnnyLoco, Tree Dweller, JAT, Overland, Mike59, HBWALKER14, rst87, Bandit635, MoeBuck, hunter84, znix123, odocoileus, gman, TamaDrumhead, BPI, thayerp81, abolt300, MarksOutdoors, HuntsvilleVol, HippieKiller, bama_earl, Coosa1, globe, Lightfoot, catdoctor, Gunner211, TexasHuntress, Frogeye, Paint Rock 00, BRP549, !shiloh!, Buckshot77, HSV. HUNTER, Floorman1, BCLC, Paxamus, chrismims, Fedex 1, Okatuppa, bug54, Paddlejon, BurningBright, CNC, Dragfan66, curt99rsv, somedude, BamaGuitarDude, knock him down, Chiller, burbank, hippi, dave260rem!, JKlep, limabean, Goatkiller, Whild_Bill, canichols424, Team_Stuckem, Buck1976, twaldrop4, WC82, Zbrann, CCC, Driveby, Gobble4me757, CeeHawk37, snakebit, sw1002, BigUncleLeroy, Huntn2feed5, Jstocks, pvillehunter, Shaneomac2, Smitty4Bama, casper36092, Koba, Bowfish, gatorbait154, Turkey_neck, apolloslade, 7PTSPREAD, Remington270, hawndog, roll_tide_hunts, Bmyers142, bamapanic, FPPop, 9 invisible), 601 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3131976
05/28/20 11:53 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
God for bid some of yall ever get on jury duty. Some of these comments are unbelievable. Making excuses for these cops just shows me the hate inside your hearts.

I dont have hate in my heart Jake. I am not making excuses for anyone but half the people here have convicted the police of murder already and we do not even have an autopsy! These things have happened over and over and most of the time when the facts come out the original narrative is proven to be different than what actually happened. I just want people to wait on all the facts before condemning people murderers.

You would want me on a Jury cause I would argue until we got all the possible information

what information could possibly be released that would exonerate the officers?

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: Ben2] #3131977
J
juice Offline
4 point
juice  Offline
4 point
J
It takes a sick person to make excuses for those cops. They should all spend the next 20 years in prison. The dude was cuffed, there’s no justifiable reason to keep your knee on a human beings neck for 9 minutes when he is already detained. The POS will get what’s coming

Originally Posted by doekiller
What cracks me up is all the people that don’t care that every police organization in the country has said this isn’t proper technique and that the officer was in the wrong.

Why is that funny to you?

Because it goes to show that it doesn’t matter what experts on the issue say. Aldeer know better.

Experts are wrong everyday.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3131979
05/28/20 11:56 AM
05/28/20 11:56 AM
in the corner
S
Stob Offline
14 point
Stob  Offline
14 point
S
in the corner
Autopsy results. All about Autopsy.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: goodman_hunter] #3131980
05/28/20 11:58 AM
Pelham
B
Ben2 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
B
Pelham
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
God for bid some of yall ever get on jury duty. Some of these comments are unbelievable. Making excuses for these cops just shows me the hate inside your hearts.

I dont have hate in my heart Jake. I am not making excuses for anyone but half the people here have convicted the police of murder already and we do not even have an autopsy! These things have happened over and over and most of the time when the facts come out the original narrative is proven to be different than what actually happened. I just want people to wait on all the facts before condemning people murderers.

You would want me on a Jury cause I would argue until we got all the possible information

what information could possibly be released that would exonerate the officers?

Maybe that the cause of death had nothing to do with the actions of the police. Maybe a drug overdose cause he swallowed 12 lortab or something when the cops showed up. I dont know, just hopeful the truth will come out with an autopsy and wrongdoers will be punished to the extent they are responsible. Hate that someone lost their life and others lifes are changed. But I will wait until all the facts are in like I would hope people would do if I was ever accused of anything.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3131981
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
I am one that always calls for more evidence or to wait and see what all evidence is. I argued on here that, even after jury verdicts where someone was acquitted that we didn’t get to see all the evidence l, just what theme is showed us. Casey Anthony is an example, I argued that the system worked the way it suppose to work and while the court of public opinion might have convicted her, the evidence wasn’t there according to the jury.

If there wasn’t clear video evidence in this case, I would still tell that way. But, I’ve watched the entire 9 minute video. There is no excuse. Nothing he did earlier justified that response. It was either callous disregard for human life, or it was retaliation by the officer. Both are wrong.

Can you give me any legitimate reason why the officer stayed on his neck that long after he was compliant?

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: doekiller] #3131985
05/28/20 11:59 AM
05/28/20 11:59 AM
A
abolt300 Online content
Booner
abolt300  Online Content
Booner
A
What cracks me up is all the people that don’t care that every police organization in the country has said this isn’t proper technique and that the officer was in the wrong.

Because it goes to show that it doesn’t matter what experts on the issue say. Aldeer know better.

Exacty, all of you are saying that his knee on his neck killed him. 87 Dixieboy is a MD if I am not mistaken and he says that pressure on only one side of the neck would not have killed him. Are you one of the ones that knows better? Like he said, if the man was basically choked out and could not breathe, that is another situation entirely but will be determined by the autopsy. Like I said in my first post, let's wait and see what the facts are and we will not know anything until the autopsy results are in. I would agree excessive force was used but if that force caused this man's death, remains to be seen and proven which is easy enough to do on an autopsy table.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: abolt300] #3131987
05/28/20 12:01 PM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Originally Posted by abolt300

Exacty, all of you are saying that his knee on his neck killed him. 87 Dixieboy is a MD if I am not mistaken and he says that pressure on only one side of the neck would not have killed him. Are you one of the ones that knows better? Like he said, if the man was basically choked out and could not breathe, that is another situation entirely but will be determined by the autopsy. Like I said in my first post, let's wait and see what the facts are and we will not know anything until the autopsy results are in. I would agree excessive force was used but if that force caused this man's death, remains to be seen and proven which is easy enough to do on an autopsy table.

What he said was he didn’t die from lack of blood flow to the brain. He didn’t say he didn’t die from the knee on the neck.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: doekiller] #3131989
Pelham
B
Ben2 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
B
Pelham
I am one that always calls for more evidence or to wait and see what all evidence is. I argued on here that, even after jury verdicts where someone was acquitted that we didn’t get to see all the evidence l, just what theme is showed us. Casey Anthony is an example, I argued that the system worked the way it suppose to work and while the court of public opinion might have convicted her, the evidence wasn’t there according to the jury.

If there wasn’t clear video evidence in this case, I would still tell that way. But, I’ve watched the entire 9 minute video. There is no excuse. Nothing he did earlier justified that response. It was either callous disregard for human life, or it was retaliation by the officer. Both are wrong.

Can you give me any legitimate reason why the officer stayed on his neck that long after he was compliant?

I cant give you any information but would hope if the officer was in the wrong and doing something he was not trained or expected to do, other officers would have noticed and acted.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: doekiller] #3131991
05/28/20 12:02 PM
05/28/20 12:02 PM
A
abolt300 Online content
Booner
abolt300  Online Content
Booner
A

You as an attorney should know that there is a big difference between excessive force and murder. It has to be proven that the excessive force used by the officer caused the man's death before you can say that the officer should be charged with murder. Nobody is disagreeing that excessive force was used.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3131995
05/28/20 12:06 PM
05/28/20 12:06 PM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
Have I said he should be charged with murder? No, I have not. Not all deaths at the hands of another are murder. I’ve said he is responsible for the death.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: doekiller] #3131997
05/28/20 12:08 PM
05/28/20 12:08 PM
A
abolt300 Online content
Booner
abolt300  Online Content
Booner
A
Have I said he should be charged with murder? No, I have not. Not all deaths at the hands of another are murder. I’ve said he is responsible for the death.

My apologies DK, this thread has gotten so long and so many are saying he murdered the poor guy that I thought you were one of the ones that had. Thanks for the correction.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: gobblebox] #3132000
05/28/20 12:15 PM
05/28/20 12:15 PM
South Alabama
S
skidboot77 Offline
6 point
skidboot77  Offline
6 point
S
South Alabama
Originally Posted by gobblebox
Originally Posted by RCHRR
Originally Posted by RCHRR
If the black man had just done what he was ask/told to do then he would still be alive. Just like that innocent jogger that was just looking for a house to buy over in Georgia. Do the people not see the common thread. Don’t see any white folks dying like that. And yes I’m sure there are but ol whitey is not race baiting or newsworthy enough for the liberal media.

The guy in Georgia jogging was killed by a man and son in the neighborhood not a cop,he doesn’t have to stop for people he doesn’t know.

If the guy in Georgia had not been scoping the place out and where he did not belong then he still would be alive. The context of using the man in Georgia was in reference to how the media spins things and shows just enough to play their agenda you dimwit so people will bit off and jump to conclusions before all of the facts are out.

He wasn’t on the guys property who killed him,no excuse for that murder either,I couldn’t tell you how many people came and looked inside my house while it was being framed up,I wouldn’t have killed any of them if I drove up and they were just looking,I would have asked them to leave but wouldn’t have shot them.

Just to clarify, he wasn’t jogging, and he was killed because he charged an armed man.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3132007
05/28/20 12:26 PM
05/28/20 12:26 PM
Monroe Co.,Al
G
gobblebox Offline
10 point
gobblebox  Offline
10 point
G
Monroe Co.,Al
I don’t understand why some of y’all are taking the cops side and saying let’s wait till the autopsy comes,he was combative so that’s why he did it,it was drugs,who cares,when this man quit breathing the cop should have gotten off of him and got him some help or helped him,same goes for the other cops around him,you just don’t let a man go unconditionally and stop breathing and still sit on him for several minutes and you also don’t just sit there and watch and do nothing.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3132008
05/28/20 12:28 PM
05/28/20 12:28 PM
Monroe Co.,Al
G
gobblebox Offline
10 point
gobblebox  Offline
10 point
G
Monroe Co.,Al
The story is the guy was jogging,stopped to look in a house being built went back to jogging and these guys pulled up and confronted him armed,he did what he thought he needed to do in that situation to protect himself,would you just lay down if a stranger confronted you with a gun or defend yourself?

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: burbank] #3132021
05/28/20 12:47 PM
05/28/20 12:47 PM
USA
M
marshmud991 Offline
14 point
marshmud991  Offline
14 point
M
USA
I’ve read this whole thread. Lots of common sense here and some not so much. I’ve been in Law Enforcement for over 20yrs and have more hours of training then most people could imagine. I can say for a fact that we have NEVER and I repeat NEVER have been taught to use a knee to the neck in defensive tactics. Knee on the head to subdue a subject, yes. But never on the neck. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch those videos and to know that the other officers just stood there and watched. Whether the knee to the neck killed the guy will be determined later, but for now the officers involved did absolutely nothing to help this human when he was begging for help. You could hear the distress in his voice. I mean a grown man begging for him mom. That human new he was dying and no one helped. So much wrong in this incident.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your a$$ all day long.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: marshmud991] #3132026
05/28/20 12:57 PM
05/28/20 12:57 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
Originally Posted by marshmud991
I’ve read this whole thread. Lots of common sense here and some not so much. I’ve been in Law Enforcement for over 20yrs and have more hours of training then most people could imagine. I can say for a fact that we have NEVER and I repeat NEVER have been taught to use a knee to the neck in defensive tactics. Knee on the head to subdue a subject, yes. But never on the neck. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch those videos and to know that the other officers just stood there and watched. Whether the knee to the neck killed the guy will be determined later, but for now the officers involved did absolutely nothing to help this human when he was begging for help. You could hear the distress in his voice. I mean a grown man begging for him mom. That human new he was dying and no one helped. So much wrong in this incident.

👍👍

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: gobblebox] #3132029
05/28/20 01:03 PM
05/28/20 01:03 PM
A
abolt300 Online content
Booner
abolt300  Online Content
Booner
A
The story is the guy was jogging,stopped to look in a house being built went back to jogging and these guys pulled up and confronted him armed,he did what he thought he needed to do in that situation to protect himself,would you just lay down if a stranger confronted you with a gun or defend yourself?

Do some research before you type. First of all, the house was not being built. It was a fully constructed house that people had been living in that was having a section of the home adjacent to the garage remodeled. The video shows Ahmed casually walking up the street (not jogging) and as he approaches the house, he looks around 360 degrees to make sure nobody is watching him then tuns and sprints across the yard, up the driveway and into the house. 3 min later, a neighbor across the road sees him exiting the home and yells as him as he comes out and Ahmed takes off running like he's got pack of wild dogs after him. Not jogging, sprinting to exit the area as quickly as possible and to avoid being caught. Not jogging, he's giving it everything hes got, like he's running a 40 at the NFL combine. All of this is before anyone is chasing or in any way trying to detain him. When they all load up into vehicles and finally catch up to him, yes he is jogging down the road. They get in front of him and tell him to stop, at which time he leaves the side of the road he is "jogging" on and sprints across the front of the vehicle to the opposite side of the road and begins fighting for control of the shotgun. As all this is unfolding, the man with the shotgun is holding it at arms with the barrel up and it is not pointed at Ahmed in any way. All these vids were posted in the thread on this. I'd hope that you would not be stupid enough to attack someone holding a loaded shotgun...that is why he was shot and died. It can be argued that they should not have tried to stop him etc but it was not cold blooded murder. They did not drive up and shoot the kid as he was jogging down the side of the road. If they were planning to do that, why didnt they just shoot him before the altercation? Guns were present but nothing was pointed at him until the struggle began. Should they have chased him down? NO. I honestly do not think he would have been shot had he just stayed on his side of the road or turned and run back in the other direction.

Also, news reported yesterday that Floyd had a pulse and was breathing when EMS loaded him up in the ambulance so he was still alive after the officer got off of him and at the time he was loaded into the ambulance, if (and this is a big if in today's news cycle) the news was reporting that correctly. It is all senseless and I also did not see any type of serious resistance on Floyd's part as it was reported either. My question is how and why did the officer end up kneeling on his neck to start with???

Last edited by abolt300; 05/28/20 01:08 PM.
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: marshmud991] #3132031
05/28/20 01:05 PM
05/28/20 01:05 PM
A
abolt300 Online content
Booner
abolt300  Online Content
Booner
A
Originally Posted by marshmud991

thumbup The other officers appeared to just be walking around not even paying attention to what was going on and that is wrong on multiple levels.

Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: abolt300] #3132033
05/28/20 01:11 PM
05/28/20 01:11 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there

Also, news reported yesterday that Floyd had a pulse and was breathing when EMS loaded him up in the ambulance so he was still alive after the officer got off of him and at the time he was loaded into the ambulance, if (and this is a big if in today's news cycle) the news was reporting that correctly. It is all senseless and I also did not see any type of serious resistance on Floyd's part as it was reported either. My question is how and why did the officer end up kneeling on his neck to start with???

Minneapolis Star-Tribune says no pulse:

https://www.startribune.com/first-r...before-he-was-pronounced-dead/570806682/

Another report says fire department officials said no pulse:

https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/george-floyd-had-no-pulse-when-put-ambulance-report

Dude was out. They worked for 90 minutes on him but he was dead under that cop's knee.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Minneapolis Police [Re: abolt300] #3132036
05/28/20 01:19 PM
05/28/20 01:19 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county

You as an attorney should know that there is a big difference between excessive force and murder. It has to be proven that the excessive force used by the officer caused the man's death before you can say that the officer should be charged with murder. Nobody is disagreeing that excessive force was used.

Aint the man dead?
Was the cops doing what they were trained NOT to do, because it will lead to death?

For without victory, there is no survival
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.