Originally Posted by TexasNative
Originally Posted by Out back
I love the quiet idling, smoke free, raw horsepower of my big ol 4 stoke Yamaha.
I would never go back to a oil burner, never.

Same here. Starts like a car motor and gets 50% better gas mileage. My run from Ditto to G Dam and back is now less than 8 gal and I'm going 10 mph faster.

I'd love to have a 150hp 4 stroke for all those reasons too. I'd also like to have the spare money that one costs just to sit on. I can close my eyes and smell that old 2 stroke 185 Johnson (my Big White Johnson rofl ) and it takes me back to the days of the first boat that I fished from. We had a 12 foot flat bottom wood boat and an 18 horse Elgin. Later on Daddy got an 18 horse Evinrude and put on it. Man, the memories of fishing back then and the fish that we hauled home!

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member