Originally Posted by jrs89
Originally Posted by daylate
Originally Posted by 87dixieboy
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
Again, if ALL the circumstances were the same BUT the confrontation was with a police officer what would the difference be?

Then folks would be saying it was justified and this wouldn't even be an issue. Folks in the area would continue to riot but those on this site would have a different tune.

Hell, take it one step further. Take the exact same situation but the father and son who attempted the citizen's arrest are black. You would not hear a peep from a single soul about it. It is hard for many to resist the "whites are evil" training they have been indoctrinated with. Like I have said before, racism is as strong now as at any time in our nation's history. It will continue to get worse as long as the masses keep focusing on a person's skin color in every aspect of life and death.

And thats why I couldn’t care less about this situation! It’s amazing how just this one killing as made 15 pages on a hunting forum.

Boredom.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.