Originally Posted by skidboot77
Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors
Originally Posted by ozarktroutbum
My prediction based on the “facts” at this point...someone is going to prison. And it’s not the dead guy. Fault on both sides but it ain’t looking like it’s distributed equally...

I don't think it will be murder 1 like many of the civil rights groups want. Of course, the guy with the gun instigated the confrontation but in the video it looks like the guy with the gun is backpedaling while being pummeled with fists. This will be fodder for a seasoned defense attorney. I tried to bring this up on a Facebook discussion and was basically labeled a racist for it.

You honestly believe the black guy wasnt up to no good and was just jogging? I don’t think a person on here thinks he deserved to be shot. I take offense to people equating this to a lynching. There was a double murder of a innocent elderly white couple visiting a veterans cemetery, by a young black man this past weekend. There appears to be no motive. I think this was most likely a racial hate crime driven by the media exposure of this incident. You will see very little of this murder in the national media and certainly no description of the people involved. The random killings of innocent police officers by young black males is a regular occurrence. All this driven by a “manipulated” national media narrative driven by incidents like the one we are discussing.

Oh, I promise you there are people on this thread that think he deserved to be shot and killed. That is clear from reading some of the post.