Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors
I could illustrate the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome case in, Knoxville, where 5 blacks kidnapped a young white couple. He was raped, had his penis cut off and stuffed in his mouth, shot and burned by the railroad tracks.She was raped by multiple men in every way imaginable, beaten, suffocated and stuffed into a trashcan. The media hardly touched it. Few on here have likely even heard of the case.

According to, The Manhattan Institute, “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.” If you listen to the media and leaders in the black community, you would be led to believe it was the other way around.

I remember the Christian/Newsome torture murders very well. Seems like ALL those thugs, who were all black, got off on technicalities.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member