Originally Posted by foldemup
Originally Posted by jellyhead
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
I figure limit reduction is nearly here and I think most will support it. That way they can walk around bragging about being “tagged out”

I would love to see us go to a 3 bird limit. I know of quiet a few non residents that came in and killed their 5.

If you want to only kill 3, you can stop at 3. There isn’t anyone gonna stop you. If you don’t have enough turkeys, don’t shoot them. We killed 11 turkeys off 500 acres. Left plenty of birds gobbling for next year. I’m not in the business of improving habitat for turkeys so they can go next door. If you want to complain about nonresidents, complain about an enforceable tagging system. They paid their money same way I do when I travel to other states.

I didn't say I wanted to stop at 3. You're right , no one is gonna stop anyone for killing as many as they want, even if it's more than 5, but in Alabama it is all up to the individual and the properties (if they don't follow the laws). I am lucky enough to have plenty of leases with plenty of birds and surrounding landowners that don"t pressure birds also. And when I travel out of state I try to kill my limit.
I wasn't complaining about NR's. I am one a lot of times too.

I can see your point,but I still think your full of crap.