</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Summit 180
by 1faststang. 06/07/24 08:23 AM
Sentry Safe
by rutwad. 06/07/24 08:03 AM
FS: Hornady ELD-X ammunition, various calibers
by FreeStateHunter. 06/07/24 07:46 AM
Extension Ladder Stabilizer Bar
by Jakethesnake. 06/06/24 10:03 PM
Kimber 84M Hunter FDE .308 Stainless
by Hunt-Fish-231. 06/06/24 08:36 PM
Serious Deer Talk
New Tracking Rules
by M48scout. 06/07/24 07:54 AM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by CNC. 06/06/24 06:43 PM
Fawn Predation
by Tigger85. 06/05/24 09:32 PM
Here you go CNC
by CNC. 06/05/24 09:23 PM
Permission to retrieve deer
by Mbrock. 06/05/24 04:42 PM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Tunnel Springs 1 more member
by extreme heights hunter. 05/23/24 10:17 AM
Iso
by AustinC. 05/21/24 05:01 PM
Marengo County Club
by EarlPitts. 05/17/24 04:02 PM
Who's Online Now
125 registered members (hawndog, donia, WMEC615, hamma, Driveby, Xbow, Jtide, mayberry51, BhamFred, Chickenrig, hyco, Skillet, Downwind, 25-20, JRF, Red Meat, HSV. HUNTER, imadeerhntr, 1faststang, Dog, outdoorguy88, bamabug, GoldenEagle, Whitebone, twaldrop4, buzzard, dawgdr, Booger, 000buck, SEWoodsWhitetail, farmerjay, Okatuppa, alhawk, beerhunter, AUSKEETER, CrappieMan, hue, YellaLineHunter, Rainbowstew, Tfeild, Ol’Tom, crenshawco, GomerPyle, Jstocks, AJones, oakachoy, Weedpicker, Bustinbeards, FreeStateHunter, AHolcomb, Shaneomac2, mossyback, rickyh_2, foldemup, Fleahopmayor, Brad Watson, desertdog, KHOOKS, CatfishJunkie, Sixpointholler, mr.clif, goodman_hunter, Jmfire722, kodiak06, just_an_illusion, MMPineLevel, jtillery, akbejeepin, Parker243, MikeP, ALDawg, Tree Dweller, Lil_Fella, Kang, woodduck, Antelope08, SouthBamaSlayer, cartervj, hallb, Snuffy, georgiaboy1970, FastXD, Mully, BPI, okfuski, Floorman1, odocoileus, jhardy, Gobble4me757, fur_n_feathers, Ridge Life, XVIII, Lvlhdd, jlbuc10, Beer Belly, Fishbones, JDW25, RidgeRanger, Calvin, Heath, brokefixer, Buckwheat, rutwad, sawdust, Jbf, JohnnyLoco, SwampHunter, deadeye48, Jweeks, Cynical, Whild_Bill, Bruno, janiemae, Lonster, curt99rsv, Yellahammer, buck_buster, 8 invisible), 799 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3114753
05/02/20 10:38 PM
05/02/20 10:38 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by Beer Belly

1000% - Every 1% increase in unemployment results in ~30-40k addition deaths. So now factor that into the equation. Being myopic and only looking at one issue thru tunnel vision is a good way to destroy a country.

The folks that come up with that suicide figure probably didn't account for folks getting them fat unemployment checks. And you can't compare Sweden's economy to ours. Let me ask this, do you think the whole world shutting down might have had some impact on our economy? We rely heavily on other countries for buying and selling products. I imagine it was gonna have an adverse effect on our economy either way. Not to mention new yorks economy was getting tanked and that'll have a huge ripple effect through this country. I don't see how y'all can even compare sweden to the United States, the whole country of Sweden could be wiped off the map and we wouldn't even notice, the same can't be said for the US.

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 05/02/20 10:42 PM.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3114840
05/03/20 07:38 AM
05/03/20 07:38 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
The thing that the majority of Americans and some on here have overlooked is the government decided who’s job was essential and non essential. No matter what you think about the virus think about that. This is the same government that is giving us these covid 19 death numbers. This is also the same government that can’t run a mail operation in the black and refuses to have a constitutional amendment to force them to balance the budget. Think even more about that.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: jwalker77] #3114877
05/03/20 08:20 AM
05/03/20 08:20 AM
Montgomery, Alabama
B
bama1971 Offline
10 point
bama1971  Offline
10 point
B
Montgomery, Alabama
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
I'm sure new York always has bodies stacked in hospital hallways (according to the president). And box trucks full of dead bodies is probably an everyday occurrence. I just can't figure out why they contracted out all them medical personnel.

If new york citys death rate is the same as the rest of the country then about 250 people die every day in new your city in normal times. How many are dying every day right now?

13000 are reported to have died in nyc since march 1st of the covid, thats about 63 days. That would be a little over 200 per day average . So if there are bodies stacked up like cordwood in nyc today then they should be used to it since 250 people die there every day. That was pretty simple math. And that is using the numbers they are reporting which we all know are inflated lies.

Regular deaths didn’t stop, this is in addition to those. That is the problem

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3114881
05/03/20 08:30 AM
05/03/20 08:30 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
[/quote]

Well we know that the numbers posted by the CDC are not the true number of people that have died from COVID-19. So, there’s actually a chance of it being 13k, rather than there being no chance of it truly being 66k. We have already established that they’re overinflated. I think everyone can agree on that.
[/quote]

You don't say? The virus is so powerful it seems to have brought 30k people back to life , almost overnight. But we were morons to question the CDC numbers and weren't dealing with reality.

Updated CDC totals as of May 1 , 2020.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: centralala] #3114883
05/03/20 08:32 AM
05/03/20 08:32 AM
mobile
C
charlie Offline
12 point
charlie  Offline
12 point
C
mobile
Originally Posted by centralala
Maybe I've missed this. If someone took TOTAL deaths for the past 5-7 years for April in Alabama and got the average. Then take this year's Alabama April death TOTAL (which would include the virus numbers). The difference between the average and this year's total should get close numbers even though not exact.

Those numbers are in the chart bill posted above from the cdc. Alabama is at 91% average death rate from all causes from 2/1/2020 until late week and nationally we are at 97% of average.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3114884
05/03/20 08:33 AM
05/03/20 08:33 AM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Regular deaths are being labled covid deaths, thats the problem. If all the numbers are true that they give us, a new yorker has a 1% chance of dying in 2020 if covid never existed. With covid in existance a new yorkers chances of dying in 2020 jumps way up to almost 2%. Again, thats pretty simple math.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Wiley Coyote] #3114942
05/03/20 10:44 AM
05/03/20 10:44 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
I'm sure new York always has bodies stacked in hospital hallways (according to the president). And box trucks full of dead bodies is probably an everyday occurrence. I just can't figure out why they contracted out all them medical personnel.

Riding those filthy ass subways that they only started cleaning this week SHOULD kill people. Just how damn stupid are those Yankee bastards? I have no sympathy for them.

We went to NYC a couple of years ago and was gonna ride the subway. At the top of the subway stairwell was a fella laying on the ground throwing up and a cop asking if he was alright, halfway down the steps was a guy pissing and asking the passers by wtf they was looking at, at the bottom was 5-6 folks laying on the ground and the whole place smelled like piss, and ATL underground. This was a couple of blocks from 5 the avenue. I imagine it only got worse. The city wasn't to bad, but them subways are a horrible place. I couldn't live like that.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3115124
05/03/20 05:37 PM
05/03/20 05:37 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Numbers posted on here incorrectly:

Those arent the actual numbers on the CDC site at all . Those are the Provisional deaths, where the Death Certificate is recieved showing COVID as the cause and is the PROVISIONAL numbers.

People arent getting processed and death certificates sent out the minute they die. People are actually being stored in refridgerated trucks. They havent been processed yet, hence the discrepency.

provisional:
[prəˈviZHənl]
ADJECTIVE
arranged or existing for the present, possibly to be changed later.

These are the real numbers from the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Though it now appears to be 67500 deaths i just saw on TV.

Jeez...sorry it is worse then the flu but luckily not as bad as they projected,..however it is already above President Trumps last projections and yesterday total deaths was one of the highest. Around 3000 deaths in 24 hours.

Luckily for us here it seem to be cities with a lot of public transportation systems ( subways, buses) doing badly. Densely populated areas, not sparsely populated ones.

However I dont quite understand the tin foil hat, non stop conspiracy theory BS on here lately.

Someone here is even saying it is less then 13000 deaths with some crack pot facebook video as proof.

Yeah..some idiot said it on facebook and the internet ..so that must be true. Even though it is from a #debunkfauci account. slap

We would always believe that on here in the past right? Hail no we wouldnt..but if it supports your argument ..post the BS up.

The truth is a lot of folks are dying from this. A few members from this very site have lost family who are shocked at you all just playing it down, acting like the numbers are wrong as the numbers are way over what you said they would be. They wont even post on here as a few of you jump on anyone disputing your nonsense.

At first you guys said It was going to be less then the average flu year of 20,000 to 30,000 deaths. Well its is already double or triple that.

And it has surpassed the worse flu year ever recorded. It has killed 60,000 people in one month and is more then the worse influenza deaths recorded in 12 months.

And it is still going strong in places , other then here luckily.

But Im sorry to burst your bubble.. but the numbers are not wrong. You guys were.

I remember some of you posting when the numbers prove folks to be wrong..WILL THEY ADMIT IT?

I guess not..instead they will say the NUMBERS are wrong..not them. slap

How rich and hypocritical. SMDH

Some of yall used to act rational and intelligent but this thing is making you look a little crazy. Honestly. Irrational for sure.

By the way..just about everything is open except tattoo parlors, nail places and hair salons.

So Im pretty sure not many of you are getting manicures or tatting up...so go on out enjoy life.

Stay safe and have fun. The weather is nice so get off the keyboard and enjoy life. Im not going to argue on here. Heck most of us hate even posting on here about the virus because of all the craziness on here over it.

Things are back open after only 25 days you should be happy. Lets all get back to work and life, make money and look at this in the rear view mirror.

ODO

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 05/03/20 06:06 PM.
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3115142
05/03/20 06:11 PM
05/03/20 06:11 PM
Sylacauga
CAL Offline
14 point
CAL  Offline
14 point
Sylacauga
The numbers are NOT accurate. It’s MOSTLY bullschit. The virus is real but the politics behind it are even more real and far more damaging.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: CAL] #3115144
05/03/20 06:17 PM
05/03/20 06:17 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted by CAL
The numbers are NOT accurate. It’s MOSTLY bullschit. The virus is real but the politics behind it are even more real and far more damaging.

Correct. Sheep are gonna bahhhhh, though.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Covid Numbers [Re: ] #3115153
05/03/20 06:26 PM
05/03/20 06:26 PM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
40 Year Old Bowhunting Virgin
SuperSpike  Offline
Moundville, Al
Originally Posted by outdoorobsession

Those arent the actual numbers on the CDC site at all . Those are the Provisional deaths, where the Death Certificate is recieved showing COVID as the cause and is the PROVISIONAL numbers.

People arent getting processed and death certificates sent out the minute they die. People are actually being stored in refridgerated trucks. They havent been processed yet, hence the discrepency.

provisional:
[prəˈviZHənl]
ADJECTIVE

Jeez...sorry it is worse then the flu but luckily not as bad as they projected,..however it is already above President Trumps last projections and yesterday total deaths was one of the highest. Around 3000 deaths in 24 hours.

Luckily for us here it seem to be cities with a lot of public transportation systems ( subways, buses) doing badly. Densely populated areas, not sparsely populated ones.

However I dont quite understand the tin foil hat, non stop conspiracy theory BS on here lately.

Someone here is even saying it is less then 13000 deaths with some crack pot facebook video as proof.

Yeah..some idiot said it on facebook and the internet ..so that must be true. Even though it is from a #debunkfauci account. slap

We would always believe that on here in the past right? Hail no we wouldnt..but if it supports your argument ..post the BS up.

The truth is a lot of folks are dying from this. A few members from this very site have lost family who are shocked at you all just playing it down, acting like the numbers are wrong as the numbers are way over what you said they would be. They wont even post on here as a few of you jump on anyone disputing your nonsense.

At first you guys said It was going to be less then the average flu year of 20,000 to 30,000 deaths. Well its is already double or triple that.

And it has surpassed the worse flu year ever recorded. It has killed 60,000 people in one month and is more then the worse influenza deaths recorded in 12 months.

But Im sorry to burst your bubble.. but the numbers are not wrong. You guys were.

I remember some of you posting when the numbers prove folks to be wrong..WILL THEY ADMIT IT?

Some of yall used to act rational and intelligent but this thing is making you look a little crazy. Honestly. Irrational for sure.

By the way..just about everything is open except tattoo parlors, nail places and hair salons.

So Im pretty sure not many of you are getting manicures or tatting up...so go on out enjoy life.

Stay safe and have fun. The weather is nice so get off the keyboard and enjoy life. Im not going to argue on here. Heck most of us hate even posting on here about the virus because of all the craziness on here over it.

Things are back open after only 25 days you should be happy. Lets all get back to work and life, make money and look at this in the rear view mirror.

ODO

So I’m assuming you think that destroying the economy, people’s livelihoods and futures was worth it. I’m also assuming you’re waiting on the next line of instructions/restrictions from the government so you can make your next move in life.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: SuperSpike] #3115157
05/03/20 06:28 PM
05/03/20 06:28 PM
Montgomery, Alabama
B
bama1971 Offline
10 point
bama1971  Offline
10 point
B
Montgomery, Alabama
Originally Posted by SuperSpike

So I’m assuming you think that destroying the economy, people’s livelihoods and futures was worth it. I’m also assuming you’re waiting on the next line of instructions/restrictions from the government so you can make your next move in life.

Is the economy ruined? Only place I’ve seen that is on here from 5-6 blow hards

We’ve been through worse, we will be fine

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3115158
05/03/20 06:30 PM
05/03/20 06:30 PM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
SuperSpike  Offline
Moundville, Al
The truth is somebody somewhere had intentions on dividing the country even more than we already were, and they succeeded. We can sit around and argue the numbers all we want but the fact is we’ll never know the truth. We can post all the links we want to try and back up our opinion but there will be another one right behind it to counter it. So, either way people that have no say in any of this are being affected, including me and my family. There is way more innocent people being affected by this than ones with bad intentions.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: bama1971] #3115160
05/03/20 06:31 PM
05/03/20 06:31 PM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
SuperSpike  Offline
Moundville, Al
Originally Posted by bama1971

Are you out of work? You still have a paycheck coming in?
There’s 5 or 6 blow yards on the other side of this too.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: SuperSpike] #3115161
05/03/20 06:32 PM
05/03/20 06:32 PM
Montgomery, Alabama
B
bama1971 Offline
10 point
bama1971  Offline
10 point
B
Montgomery, Alabama

If I didn’t, is that any form of a gauge on the national economy?

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: SuperSpike] #3115163
05/03/20 06:34 PM
05/03/20 06:34 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

provisional:
[prəˈviZHənl]
ADJECTIVE

ODO

Economy ruined? Best stock month since 1987 this April.

We are starting 3 spec houses. Our money. I think the economy will rebound right away. My stocks look fine. Just alot of over reaction from folks on the internet to me.

We had agents calling with BUYERS ready to sign a contract on the pre construction. Housing shortage in North Alabama for sure.

People going back to work it will rebound just fine.

Lay off the dems koolaid.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: bama1971] #3115165
05/03/20 06:36 PM
05/03/20 06:36 PM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
SuperSpike  Offline
Moundville, Al

If I didn’t, is that any form of a gauge on the national economy?

No but it’s a general opinion from those of you that still have an income. Since you didn’t answer the question directly I’m guessing your still getting a check. Do you have a 401K? If so have you checked it? If not you might need to and that will give you a good idea where the economy is since getting a paycheck or not doesn’t mean much.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: ] #3115167
05/03/20 06:38 PM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
SuperSpike  Offline
Moundville, Al

provisional:
[prəˈviZHənl]
ADJECTIVE

ODO

Economy ruined? Best stock month since 1987 this April.

We are starting 3 spec houses. Our money. I think the economy will rebound right away. My stocks look fine. Just alot of over reaction from folks on the internet to me.

We had agents calling with BUYERS ready to sign a contract on the pre construction. Housing shortage in North Alabama for sure.

People going back to work it will rebound just fine.

Lay off the dems koolaid.

So you don’t think the inflation they’re creating right now isn’t going to affect your housing market? You won’t see me drinking any kool aid. You’ve drank the governments whole pitcher of it.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: SuperSpike] #3115168
USA
R
Remington270 Offline
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Offline
Freak of Nature
R
USA
Do you have a 401K? If so have you checked it? If not you might need to and that will give you a good idea where the economy is since getting a paycheck or not doesn’t mean much.

Stock market is actually doing pretty dang good. I mean it's down from the 30% annual returns we came to expect, but unless you're just getting started, you're probably still way up overall over a 5 year horizon.

The actual economy is doing much, much worse. Q2 will be worst ever.

Re: Covid Numbers [Re: Geno] #3115170
05/03/20 06:42 PM
05/03/20 06:42 PM
Montgomery, Alabama
B
bama1971 Offline
10 point
bama1971  Offline
10 point
B
Montgomery, Alabama
Sorry you’re out of work SuperSpike

Don’t know what else to tell you

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.