Originally Posted by lefthorn
I can do those things listed. However, the other day I moved real fast to catch something that was falling and about hit my knees. If I sleep on it, it will wake me up and I can hardly move it

My regular dr told me it was an impingement, but said that was all he could tell. Told me I would have to see someone else to see if anything is torn

That's what mine felt like. I was shutting the gate at the shop one afternoon, and it hurt so bad I did take a knee. I can't remember the name of the guy at St Vincents that I saw but he is one of the leading shoulder surgeons in the US. He did shoulder surgery on Bill Clinton when he was president. Andrews has tried to hire him, but the guy wouldn't leave unless Andrews would take his whole doctors group. Anyway, I went in expecting a diagnosis of bone spurs and torn labrum and came out with the diagnosis that I was a prime candidate for total shoulder joint replacement. I have no cartilage left in it. None. I'm putting it off as long as I can because frankly, the thoughts of having that surgery scare the hell out of me. It hurts all the time, but usually I can deal with it. One of my biggest concerns is that my left shoulder hurts a good bit too, pretty often. If you want the name of this doc, I'll get it for you.

EDIT: A quick Google search told me his name: https://drdavidadkison.com/meet-dr-adkison/

Last edited by FurFlyin; 04/26/20 05:24 PM.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14