Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Everyone's an expert on global pandemics, macro global economics, statistics, and death rates.... until a man asks a simple question. Might as well of asked what the meaning of life is. Mangler that should answer your question about the ability of critical thinking. They knew exactly what you was asking and simply weren't capable of an answer. Go ahead and tell him what is gonna happen if y'all are wrong!

If I'm wrong about reopening the economy I might wind up knowing someone that dies from the virus. I hope that doesn't happen. It hasn't to this point. If I'm right and we overreacted in shutting most of the economy down the same thing is going to happen that's already happened. I know, and am going to know, a whole lot of people who lose careers, businesses , savings and retirements. That will result in stress, suicides and depression for millions.

We're definitely gonna have to re open the economy. I just think if we hadn't of closed it, it would have been worse. Folks have been blessed recently with a great economy, but if you look at how many jobs were lost and businesses closed last year, it doesn't reflect how good things were going. The market is always changing, and true business men adjust to it. It ain't like in 6 months folks are gonna stop spending or making money. I know guys who have had 4-5 businesses, they get out before the bottom falls out and seem to get into the new hotness on the ground floor, and ride it till the wheels fall off. Got to diversify your funds. Damn near my whole life has been stressful and depressing, I just thought that was a normal part of life.

For without victory, there is no survival