Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Originally Posted by noeyeddeer
Originally Posted by abolt300
I think it is going to be limited and paid based on individual filers of income tax returns in 2018. No 2018 return, no check, based on what I have seen.

That's a good way to do it. Although I wish they'd just return the check I wrote them in 2018... Or use 2019 taxes if already filed so my daughter can be included on dat "free" money.

They are using the 2019 tax info you turned in. If you didnt file in 2019 then they are using 2018 info. I cant believe people just assume everyone is getting free money. Thats money they stole from the ones who worked for it. The ones who didnt work aint getting squat.

So if you moved, you better have changed your address. That takes 4 to 6 wks to process. The payment will be received according to your 2019 bank info that you filed on your tax refund or payment. 2018 info if no 2019 tax history. Its on the news everywhere. Direct deposit if that's the way you filed your 2019 taxes to get your refund or payment. They say 3wks. Longer for paper checks. Lools like we will get a 2nd draw as well 6wks after the 1st agreement. Cause they done closed schools for the year. News said we get a 2nd wave of checks at 6wks if we are still shut down. It aint looking good.

The payment technically is a tax credit advanced to your 2020 taxes that you’ll report on the return you file in 2021.

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.