I broke the shaft on my Ulterra yesterday. Hit my boat trailer trying to load my boat because my trim locked up when my motor was raised all the way up, up in the head of a creek trying to avoid hitting rocks. I'm still sick about it, but more sick about it now because according to their website, they aren't shipping parts for 2 weeks because of the shelter in place order in MN. Good grief. I thought MK was located in Eufaula?? The shaft has a lifetime warranty but I'm really not concerned about that if I can get my hands on a shaft. The list price on one is $159. It would be worth that to me to get back on the water.

Anybody got a guy that could hook a brother up?

On a side note, it took about 10 seconds to "fix" the trim on my motor. I loosened a cap on the trim unit and it started working again. I guess it air locked or something. mad

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14