I was in a club for 10 years that killed a pile of does. The last 2 years I was in it a man was lucky to see double digit deer in a day or week. This was on 4900 acres.
They have a full time trapper now, and people are reporting seeing 10 to 20 deer a day. The last 4 years I was in the club, you could put 6 cameras on 600 acres and get the same 6 deer on every camera.

The club I am in now quit killing does in a mass quantity 3 years ago. I've only been in the club 2 years, and I think there have only been 12 does killed in the last 3 years. This is on 2800 acres.
I don't hunt much, but I see anywhere from 6 to 12 deer every morning I hunt.

The 4900 acre club I was in had some incredible genetics. It was nothing to put a camera out and get a 125 to 140 inch deer on camera. Every 4 to 5 year old buck we killed was in the 180 to 200lb range as well.

The 2800 acre club I'm in now, I don't think anybody has ever gotten a picture of a deer over 140. I've killed 2 bucks and both weighed over 200lbs, great racks, but nothing high scoring. I can put 1 camera out on 2800 acres and get 5 or 6 does, and 5 or 6 bucks on the same camera. These 2 properties are 7 miles apart divided by an Interstate.

There is no doubt coyotes are killing a mass number of deer. I've seen them chase what looked like healthy deer, and I've had many cameras out in August and September and seen 2 fawns with a doe>>> coyote pictures the next night >>> 2 days later same doe with 1 fawn >>> after that, same doe with no spotted fawn day after day.

So, trapping and predator control are great tools, but so is not shooting an average of 45 does every year. I can't control trapping because I live 35 minutes from where I hunt, and it's an hour and a half from where I hunt to where I work. Me, Myself, I, and other hunters can control what they do and don't shoot based on what they see and what they have on camera.