I'd like to give some of them a swift kick to the nutz. Actually any engineer who designs something they will never have to lay hands on to work on or remove some bolts.

It doesnt matter if it's a lawn mower, 2,000 ton chiller or 2007 tahoe. Any piece of mechanical equipment I've worked on had things that should or could be easy to get to but isnt. I spent the day cursing yesterday while changing some intake manifold gaskets, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs/wires and AFM manifold on my wifes yukon.

I'm to much of a cheap ass to pay people to do much mechanical work when I'm mechanically inclined with most things but I do end up cursing pretty good, needing a drink and at one point felt like I needed a Marlboro and I've never smoked a day in my life laugh.

With that being said, who ever designed the ratchet wrench and wobble sockets deserves every penny they make.. unless they were designed be the same engineers just to sell more tool.
I believe hoggin when he says he pays his mechanic's top dollar because to deal with that chit everyday would require top dollar!