Originally Posted by bigfoot15
During my recent visit to Spain Rehab, my wife and I decided to get lunch between tests. Going on the main corridor between Spain and the North Pavilion, we noticed that at least 75% of the crowds in corridor had their cell phones to their ears or either texting and walking. At one point I had to serve in my wheelchair to keep a woman from walking into my lap, we also noticed another with a cell phone in each hand. That corridor is used as part of an indoor walking track for people on their lunch hour so traffic is not done at a leisurely pace. I like the motion sensor

Walking with a cell phone is almost as bad as driving. Maybe not as dangerous but still extremely rude and selfish.
That's why it's prohibited on all military bases. I guarantee you that if you're walking around Camp Lejeune, distracted by a cell phone, those MPs will be happy to give you a lesson in etiquette.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.