Originally Posted by JMW
Originally Posted by sgtred
It's coming, don't think really matters in my opinion who to blame or how it gets here, never stop it from coming with open borders. I love deer meat ,going to miss it. I believe any money or energy spent on anything other than the ability for hunters to have their harvest tested quickly, and convienantly is money and energy thrown up a bulls ass

Since CWD's discovery in 1967 there has never been a case of a human being infected from a deer either by handling or consuming. Based on statistics, thousands of CWD positive deer have been handled and eaten since then. I hunt in the CWD counties in TN. We process our own, debone and freeze the meat until we get the test results back. All 5 deer we killed were negative. If they were positive, I wouldn't have consumed the meat, but I'm not scared to death of it.

I wonder how many hunters have died since 1967 falling out of stands, wrecking while driving to hunt, being struck by lightning while hunting? CWD to humans is at this point one of the least dangers to deer hunters....
Then why all the fuss about it....It aint ever hurt nobody.....Right?

Did you know that Beer Nutz are over a Dollar...and Deer Nutz are under a Buck...