Just a heads up for anyone in the Henry/Dale county area, if you see a newish dark red F150 Platinum with the tag UNRULY sneaking around the roads in your area after dark, duck! They will shoot out the window at small bucks.

They killed a really small 7 point on the place I hunt last night, about 200 yards from the land owners home who heard the shot, landowner went to see what happened and found the deer. When getting back in his truck the shooter pulled back up, turned around and hauled a$$. Landowner took off after him to get that tag #, called game warden. Warden set up a sting on the carcass and an hour later the genius came back to attempt to retrieve the deer, got busted big time by the warden and some accompanying sheriff's deputies. Thankfully the warden allowed my buddy to retrieve the deer and salvage the meat.

I'm sure hefty fines, confiscation of weapons, and revocation of hunting rights won't stop these types any time soon, so this is a PSA for people in the area. Really proud of our local warden and LEOs for the swift action.

Last edited by ChrisAU; 01/17/20 10:36 AM.