Originally Posted By: Dream Buck
We have been gathering and getting support and have over 1,000 supporters of the bill now that own or lease land. My reason for the post was to let anyone that wanted to support the bill to have an opportunity to get involved and get on the list we have started. The level of support is from a wide range of people include (landowners, hunters who lease land, bowhunters, high fence owners, etc) The strange thing is even the opposition today has a lot of members in their associations or membership that are on the list. I think generally hunters are tired of a vague law.

So how does one go about becoming one of the "over 1,000 supporters"? Is this an anonymous thing so you can vote multiple times? Is there a question that can be answered like "I own a hunting "preserve" and have a tremendous amount of deer inside an enclosure and would like to be able to help my herd due to over grazing and would also like to offer hunts for $8,500 so people shoot deer standing at feeding stations. Would you support my cause in getting the State to change the regulations so I can continue to make money while baiting and not get fined or my clients get tickets, yes or no?"

If you are going to whip up a frenzy using numbers, please provide full disclosure of your background, sampling methods, questions asked, etc, etc, etc. Otherwise, the information can not be substantiated and therefore do not have ANY credibility and using them to change policy, regulations or laws is deceitful.

I am willing to listen to any answers, but just don't provide anymore more smoke and mirrors.

Thanks

"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope