Guys sorry for the lac of contribution so far. We went on a 4 day hunt at my camp last week (Thursday Afternoon-Sunday morning) it was 4 guys hunting 300 acres and we saw 9 deer combined. It rained all day Thursday and Friday so we blamed not seeing many deer those two days on the rain. But Saturday and Sunday where beautiful days with cold temperatures and we still didn't see many deer. We still had a good time at camp, ate some good food and had a few beers. But the hunting sucked. I know we have deer on this place because we have 6 cameras out and have multiple groups of does on each camera and at least 18 racked bucks ( not all of them are shooters, but still) It was a very discouraging weekend, we even only saw 1 hog and that area is loaded with hogs. before we left Sunday, we went and filled all of our feeders up. There should be enough corn in them for the rest of the year. We decided not to hunt this weekend and are going to do another long 4 day weekend on the holiday weekend in 2 weeks. Hopefully the rut will be in full swing and they will be moving more in the day time.

As far as this weekend goes. I may try and hunt a little bit of public land here around Prattville. just have to see what the weather looks like.