Originally Posted by Whild_Bill
I center pinched a buck that scored 158” in Greene county a while back. Neighbors immediately acoused it to be poached they only had night pics of him for three year. They had tons of pics of him but none in daylight. I’d been talking to the local mailman even took him to lunch one day to pick his brain. He told me he seen a huge buck several time get up out of a ditch near their gate. There was a mail box not far from there. I hanged a lock-on 50 yards real high where I could see in the ditch which was right off the highway. But on our side barely. Took seven sits but I center pinched him getting out of the ditch late one evening on a red moon. Do your homework. Looks to me like ole red neck did his work. They even called green jeans on me and that started a war of clubs I could write books about.

My neighbors hunt close to their entrance too. They don't use corn or have corn permits... I get loose corn delivered to their mailbox by UPS. Then I call the warden and he gets them for hunting over bait without baiting license. It works for us.

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.