I had the 2nd biannual doctors appointment today that I've had since I've been eating Keto. This morning in my birthday suit I weighed 240. At the doctors office with clothes on, I weighed 246. February of 2019 at the same doctors office, on the same scales, I weighed 320. In February I had one pair of pants that I could button. It took every bit of strength that I had to button them. My other work jeans wouldn't button. Size 42 waist. If I had bought new jeans they would have been at least a size 44. Now I'm in a 38 pants. I don't expect to wind up being thin like RH has become. I've never been thin. I wasn't thin when I was 4 years old. I also don't ever remember wearing less than a size 38 pants. I know that's the size I wore through high school. My doctor is thrilled with my progress. He asked me today what my goal was and I told him I'd like to lose 30 more pounds. He told me with my build, I didn't need to lose that much more! It's hard to imagine that a doctor would tell me that, considering where I was less than a year ago. I did get blood drawn, so I'll update my numbers when they come in.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14