Checking in. It's been tough this year work wise, I haven't been out as much as I wanted. With that being said, im at Cedar Creek on my last morning. The first day was during the monsoon, the second saw only a few hours with little movement with 16 mph winds. I saw 4 fairly big does around 2pm that were too far away to get a good shot. Im on unit 5 with a buddy and a good chuck of yhe easter side is under water still. We figured out how the deer are moving around the flooded section. So we are about to head out and stage ourselves to the eastern side just beliw the flooded area. We saw a lot of scrapes on one thin section that were new . God willing, in about 3 hours we will catch them trying the end around. The roads have been dug up quit a bit by the bigger trucks trying to get in and out. A couple of sections the axle must have dragged the ground. My Polaris 600 sporstman has been great since I rebuilt the carburetor. With having to carry gear abd two hefty men has handled the ruts in the roads pretty well. With the cold weather this morning I'm feeling more confident of success. I hope you guys are all doing well. Wish ud luck!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people
appear bright until you hear them speak.