Originally Posted by Goatkiller
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by BrentM
Originally Posted by Goatkiller
I've duck hunted on the river up from Comer bridge my whole life. Before the Duck Commander days.... I've seen several big deer on Bellfonte Island. We use to duck hunt that slew on the island itself. I've had a 150 inch deer get tangled up in the jerk string and drag my decoys with them all out through the woods before. I've mentioned this before on here.

Maybe he was on here and reading closely.

Now hang on...... so you are gonna get in one thread and chastise multiple people that live here for saying there has always been a much higher than average density of BIG deer within close proximity of the river around Scottsboro; and then jump in another thread a week later and talk about getting 150’s hung up in your decoys and even go as far to imply that a fellow that has hunted and fished and poached that part of the world ever since he was in diapers maybe got that info cause he read your post and you’ve let the cat out of the bag?

Are you that arrogant or just that ignorant ?

Dang Brent, you beat me to it. Last week he said I was getting my info from commercial fishermen at the boat ramp on deer along the river. I had to inform about biologist pulling samples from the area to shut him up. Now he knew they were here all along cause hes hunted every in of Jackson and knew they were in the area.

Moe and Curly -

I never said there were not good deer in Jackson County that did not have decent genetics. Never said they all came from TN, Never said there were no deer down by the TN river. Never said there were not good deer down by the TN river. I explicitly said Alabama is capable of producing respectable deer if they got old enough.

What your problem is - Y'all don't even know what I said because y'all have ZERO reading comprehension. Did either of y'all graduate high school? I don't know how. How do y'all cook anything past a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Neither of the you clowns is very good at being the internet know-it-all concerning Jackson County. Stop trying so hard at it.

Please educate us more on hunting in Jackson county Goatkiller I learn something new every post.

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1