Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by kodiak06

Cheesy social media click-bait.....an increasingly large portion of the "hunters army" doesn't know how to "hunt" beyond sitting in an office chair in a shooting house staring at a food plot or pile of corn............and a good many of them struggle to make an accurate shot on a deer standing broadside 100yds away.....and the deer ain't shooting back at them.

I saw a FB post of a guy in a shooting house, heater on, with feet propped up lol

and hey, I'm not hating on it..........I do the same thing from time to time. But let's not act like it's akin to the guy going out and hiking 10-15 miles in the mountains putting the stalk on an elk until he's in bow range and then packing it out.

Originally Posted by kodiak06

Cheesy social media click-bait.....an increasingly large portion of the "hunters army" doesn't know how to "hunt" beyond sitting in an office chair in a shooting house staring at a food plot or pile of corn............and a good many of them struggle to make an accurate shot on a deer standing broadside 100yds away.....and the deer ain't shooting back at them.

I saw a FB post of a guy in a shooting house, heater on, with feet propped up lol

and hey, I'm not hating on it..........I do the same thing from time to time. But let's not act like it's akin to the guy going out and hiking 10-15 miles in the mountains putting the stalk on an elk until he's in bow range and then packing it out.

I have nothing against a shooting house, it's just watching him wear all the big jackets and stuff then, posting that big heater in there lol