Or why Dave and AU338 ruin primers and burn powder. No such thing as overkill. Animals have fore and rear quarters not front and rear shoulders. Garands take enbloc clips not magazines and I'd bet .223 loving Out back would say our military would be better off with 7.62x63 instead of 5.56x45. I "pick" on AU338 I don't even know his real name but from his posts I can "see" he does the work to be a sucessfull rifleman. Lotsa folks buy a 7mil newhotnessboomercrusher then complain about paying $43.00 for a box of 20 so they shoot one or three rounds and it's "good enough" then big boy steps out@562 yards and they miss or worse wound and it's the "high cost of ammos" fault. Ladies&gentlemen I'm no Chris Kyle but execution of basic fundamentals of shooting still works.B.R.A.S.S(breathe relax aim stop breathing squeeze) picture the bullet as a highspeed drill bit and where you want that bullet to come out of the animal.Again I'm no threat to Doug Koening or Rob Leatham I'm certainly no guru of shooting just some terminal ballistic thoughts.

Last edited by dave260rem!; 12/08/19 10:24 AM. Reason: T.

Skinny is my EX.Alcohol was involved.