Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by Fattyfireplug
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
I’ve never seen a bunch of grown men that act like little school girls over a win over Bama instead of being humble.

With that said, I've never, ever, not once met a humble Bama fan. They simply don't exist as far as I can see.

You should open your eyes and look around. I have been impressed with the way Bammers have handled every loss since I got on aldeer. Each time numerous Bammers have congratulated the other team and their fans then move along. Then when Bama wins it's usually mentioned briefly then they dont mention it again. I see much more humbleness from the red and white than the orange and blue on this board.

I agree with Ben. The overwhelming majority of Auburn fans on this site will never and have never given Bama’s football accomplishments the past decade it’s due. It’s either some lame post insulting someone for being a Bama fan or just a troll saying that the Tide cheat to win championships. Hardly ever a discussion about football philosophy or X’s and O’s. And yes there are some ignorant Bama posters too but it doesn’t seem like as many as Auburn fans and jock sniffing riders of other programs that have beaten Bama. Just my opinion looking through Crimson colored glasses and being an above average smart fella. grin

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!