Originally Posted by BruteX
Originally Posted by ikillbux
I gotta be honest, everybody keeps talking about the two kick plays at the end of both halves, but those aren't even what jacked me up the most! That one drive when Nix made THREE passes that were insanely unlikely, insanely out of the norm for Auburns's offense (relative to watching them all year), insanely low odds for a true freshman (who, frankly, I think is just average athletically with an average arm), perfectly defended, and couldn't have been completed if any of those passes were simply a few inches off. Dumb luck, they hadn't shown that ability all year long. Seriously, he was trying to throw one of them away out of bounds!!!!!!!!!!! But instead it gets caught for a first down. Are...you....freakin'....kidding me???????!!!!!! You could've pushed me over with a feather when that play happened.

And look, I'm NOT an Auburn hater, I actually don't mind Auburn much. Now if Tennessee never wins another game it'll tickle me, THAT'S who I hate!..... Point is I'm not saying these things because I'm an Auburn hater.

Yeah, me and the family were just looking at one another during that drive and I told them that those were just good plays. I tell u also who isn’t getting enough credit is the Auburn kicker. Dude nailed a 52 yarder that was snapped on the whistle.

Goodness gracious yes, my hat's off to Carlson. Coming in to the game was 4-11 outside of 40 yards, all he does is make 4 (or 5?) 40+ field goals, and it seems like 2 of them were 50+?? But then that's another one of those frustrating things that makes you ask "How the @#$#@ was he 4-11 all year long, then playing Alabama he's 4-4 from looong range???"

"Carlson kicked four field goals and made every one, even though they were all from 43 yards or more. Before the game, he had missed six straight field goals from 40 yards, including three in the Georgia game."

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.