Originally Posted by 3% outdoorsman
Originally Posted by 3% outdoorsman
Originally Posted by kodiak06
For people to say that a dog is just as important as their own child seems absolutely nuts to me. I've had dogs all my life and I never liked the dog as much as family. My labs 9 and my hunting buddy but, I don't love that dog as much as my kids. I'm not saying in the heat of the moment I may lose it and cap someone for shooting him right in front of me.
I absolutely think that for someone to say they would rather someone take a slug to the head other than their dog's just a waste of air. That would be 3% outdoorsman and rutabaga, just stupid!!!

Look I was just backing up rutabaga on what he said and this is a perfect example of why i don't care for many people.youve obviously never had a dog you was close to my two Rottweilers will fight to the death to protect me and I'd do same for them.screw you if you don't understand.years ago when you messed with a man's horse what happened?you got that azz whooped or got the old colt 45.its all about principal.your putting rutabaga words in my mouth and making this something it's not.your not understanding exactly what he meant saying what he did.go back to Facebook yuppy.i get on aldeer to not deal with people like you (Facebook types)and would just assume go out in the yard and whip your azz like your daddy should have done

I love my wife and son more than my dogs but everyone in my home feels same way I do.people like you are why we don't care for many people.

Over analize all that.get a life