Bath County Kentucky

I was figuring two hunter together and two sets of hunters. My 200 acres has over 1000 acres of non farmed land that lays almost all the way around my farm.
The reason I am saying 4 hunters is because during winter I feed corn silage and turkeys are here all winter long eating from my silage bed and corn that falls off when I take it up to my feed troughs.
I am plagued with turkeys. Lately there has been 9 gobblers at my pile eating corn that I spilled while bedding it down , more will show up as winter comes on. They are also at my corn crib eating corn that falls out.
There will be turkeys everywhere , in my yard , barns , driveway and even out in the middle of the road . It is a wonder that they have not caused a wreck from people stopping on the road watching the turkeys and not watching where they are going.
In early spring , I can hear them gobble from my porch .Rooster crows, dog barks , car door slams and they gobble
Last year I stood at my front door and watched well over 100 hens and counted 6 hens that had beards.
I would not allow hunting at my crib or silage pile . I like to hunt fair and would put that area off limits for hunting.
I usually hunt deer and turkeys myself but some family health problems and farming has not be good the last few years and I was thinking that leasing may help a little.