Originally Posted by crenshawco
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by MarkBAMA
Y’all did see the other guys carted off the field Saturday right? Most athletes who go all out to make a play are more injury prone. Injuries are part of the game. You cannot deny that the guys has a heart for the game and wants to compete at a high level. Don’t be surprised if he proves a lot of people wrong in a few months.

This could be the case. I dont think he knows how to take a hit. It looks to me like he tenses up and struggles against going down. I dont know if that makes sense. Jalen hurts almost looks like he goes limp when hes going down. I think jalen takes a hit alot better, or in a way that hes less likely to get hurt. Just something ive noticed about the two of them. Tua seems to fight it and get twisted around alot.

Jalen delivers the blow most of the time. He also runs a lot more than Tua. Tua creates plays with his legs, but running isn't nor should it be his first priority. If my memory serves me right, most of his injuries have come with him trying to extend plays out of the pocket. Sometimes, you gotta get rid of it and live to fight another down

I agree