It would be so frustrating to me and I'm sure a lot of you too, to put the kind of blood sweat and tears that Steele obviously puts in to those guys on the defensive side of the ball, not counting their work, effort, drive and just plain true grit those young men display every week against arguably the best teams in the nation, to put their offense in the best possible positions to win EACH and EVERY game, For those guys to come off the field battered and worn out for just a small break and maybe a sip or two of water and to look up... and see a hurry up, sugar huddle, triple reverse option halfback statue of liberty loser play that he calls, go three and out, and do it all over again...It's got to be a miserable feeling for all those players, coaches, and everyone involved with Auburn football....Personally, I don't think I could take it for as long as he has, and wont be surprised after this season, if he doesn't start looking for greener pastures....I'll get off my soapbox now about Aubie's D and Kevin Steele...carry on... smile

Did you know that Beer Nutz are over a Dollar...and Deer Nutz are under a Buck...