Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
Originally Posted by Nightwatchman
Originally Posted by hosscat
My son is pumped and hopefully he will get a shot at something. My 3 yo daughter has asked if she can go too (obviously not to shoot), so one afternoon we are all 3 gonna go sit in a big shooting house with plenty of things to do and hopefully be quiet enough for my son to shoot the first doe that walks out. She has a solid pink set of insulated carhartt bibs and jacket that she has been dying to wear.

So 3 years old is too young to shoot? I don't really know anything about kids or how fast they grow, but a good friend of mine has a 3 year old son that he keeps saying he will be taking to the woods this weekend and I thought he was too young to shoot a high powered rifle but Im not gonna tell someone how to raise their kids.

Sounds like one of those dads that wants to start his season early. Gw probably not gonna bye that excuse and he will get a ticket for hunting out of season.

Sounds like something he would do LOL. Unfortunately for my buddy, I don't think any 3y/o out there can stay quiet enough in the woods to get a deer in front of him.