Leroy the way you show how you feel and believe is to make a strong stand. Thats why we need the pledge and LORDS PRAYER everyday. If you crawl, wimper and allow this chit to creep in, you can only blame yourself. I see what they have done in Europe and I'm sure it is probably happening in Michigan or other Muslim strongholds.Those bastard politicians that brought them here, then made them part of our gov't should be shoot. Immigrants are supposed to assimilate, not start anew Country or state where they live. If they loved tbheir wayof life they should have stayed in the sandbox and fought for it, not turn America into another chithole since weak sucks won't do anything to stop it.If you kid doesn't want to pray then tell him or her to recite the communist doctrine under his breath. No one was forced to pray when I was in class. This is another reason this Country is sinking. IN GOD WE TRUST MORONS!

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!