Money influencing the message isn’t just limited to drills either. If you’ll notice….and I’ve seen this happen more than once now…..he’ll go to an area where they’ve thinned out the timber and talk about "all the great beneficial plants that are now coming in that will feed and give the wildlife cover”…..In the very next segment though he'll go to a food plot and call the same plants “bad ol’ nasty weeds that we have to get rid of in order to grow beans sold by his sponsors”….Now don’t get me wrong, in certain situations I’d be growing the hell of those beans too. But again the number of situations where it actually makes sense are few. So once again you have to make everyone think that “weeds are bad” and everyone needs beans by our sponsors in order to expand their customer base to all food plotters. They can’t just tell the truth about how most of us should just be growing lush fields of native browse in the summer and how much our soil and deer would benefit from it….They have to put out a message that sells sponsors products. I’m not just picking on him….it’s pretty much all of them out there who produce a show that's sponsored by different seeds and drills, etc, etc..... and sort of understandable in a way since $$$ is what drives everything and pays to make the shows to begin with. I can’t help but to look at things through the eyes of “truth” though….its just how my brain works I guess.

Last edited by CNC; 10/31/19 10:32 PM.

We dont rent pigs