And do me a favor, if your going to make fun of a dogs accomplishments try and get it right. Juice is an FC GRHRCH, the only one in the history of the world. I don't send semen all over the country because he's common. You sound like the one guide I hunted with in my life. After the first few volleys he realized my dog Rowdy was just a bit different than his dog with thousands of retrieves under his belt, so he said anyway. Ole fido didn't get sent anymore after the embarrassment wore off and he finally choked down his pride. The guy would have fainted had he hunted over Juice

Originally Posted by juice
Don't let ignorance get in the way of a good story. I have no idea how many ducks any of my dogs have picked up hunting but I know I can only count a couple in the timber that didn't get recovered over their lifetimes.

Originally Posted by Spec
Originally Posted by juice
I can agree with everything that has been said but...…………...what the hell does an ecollar on a dog have to do with being a new duck hunter? I have a freaking field champion that is also a Grand Champion and that joker will have an ecollar on his neck anytime he hunts. That's about the most ignorant argument I've ever heard

That’s all I needed to hear as a guide “ my dog is a grand national/ hunt trial champion “. My response is bring your waders cause I’m not getting out of the blind and I am dang sure not listening to a whistle every 2 seconds. My dog retrieved birds not plastic bumpers. Yes I had him on a whistle but only if I needed to direct him. I did learn he knew where the birds where better than me. I’m not saying your dog isn’t great. I’d rather someone talk about my wife than my dog. I am saying my dog had more than 16,000 retrieves in 13 seasons. That includes teal, bid duck and goose season. BTW never used an e-collar or threw rocks.: