Originally Posted By: longspur69
Originally Posted By: truedouble
Originally Posted By: Hogwild
What do bait and limits have to with each other???

You keep referencing the fact that 'more' deer, or 'bigger' deer will be killed?

If too many are killed, lower the limit??

I don't know what to do about the downside of killing bigger deer????

smile

I still say that you should have to provide a STRONG reason with lots of credible evidence to make something ILLEGAL. Not, have to prove why it should be legal.

Maybe that is the approach that the State needs to take. No need to write a new Law....just repeal the one in effect now!

So why not legalize spot lighting? As long as no one kills more than 3 bucks a season and one doe a day, what's the harm?

Contrare to what you pro-baiters think everyone doesn't feel that foodplots and corn piles are the same thing. I know y'all seem to think your opinions are facts but they aren't..

Because there is a reason for that law. The state should have laws that are intended for safety or the health of the deer herd.

And you're right about corn piles and food plots being different. So are bows and guns. So are ladders and climbers. So is deer scent and scent killer. What's your point?

How is spotlighting on private property by the owner or someone that leases it not safe or a harmful to the deer herd? You don't think sportsmanship or ethics comes in to play on any hunting laws?

Once again, I'm just asking pro-baiters to call it like it is. If hunting over a corn pile is no more advantageous than hunting over a foodplot then why are so many in support of hunting over corn piles? I just want y'all to admit that you believe hunting over corn can make killing deer and even mature bucks easier that any other currently legal method.

Last edited by truedouble; 02/27/12 09:52 PM.