Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
There's one about Timbers age in Marshall county that posted pictures on some sort of social media on October 16 with 2 nice racked bucks and his bow. I guarantee you both were shot with a rifle and at night. Loooong history of poaching. Was arrested as a minor for night hunting. He's probably 30 years old now and never slowed down on the night hunting. He and his buddy now have thermal scopes and silencers. They hunt on the state park at Guntersville and apparently have free rein to do so. They also go to Illinois, hunt all night and drive home the next day. They bring deer across the state lines from CWD land. Our GW's in Marshall county apparently don't give a crap if they catch them or not. I called one of them when they left to go to IL last year and told them what they were going to do and I've sent one of them pictures of poached deer and still nothing happened. If Lana still worked Marshall county, she would have caught them.

I’m going to make a couple of phone calls in regards to the state park. Hope that ain’t happening.

Pretty reliable folks on here, if they say it is happening it is.

Free men aren't equal and equal men aren't free! I choose to defend my freedom!