Originally Posted by DAX
The biggest problem I see that wildlife managers make is to try to do something on thier property that they saw on TV or read in QDMA that somebody is doing in Illinois or Iowa.

This is spot on here ^^^^^^^^

Something else I see happening a lot too is that everyone of these videos or ads selling seed and equipment are always filmed on some plot on some high dollar farm that has the best dirt in four counties. They show the process and then present the results as if it were all because they used the “Plotmaster 3000” or the “Big Buck Seed Blend”….$29.99 retail……..When in actuality, the results were far more due to the great natural dirt they were plotting in. Folks watch them and then try to replicate it on their old worn out sand pits thinking that the plotmaster 3000 or big buck blend is all they need to grow plots just the same. It’s a bit of a sham. Let’s take those same products and go film a few episodes at a random hunting club on a random food plot like most folks are actually dealing with. Now that I might be excited to see the results of. wink

Last edited by CNC; 10/13/19 08:46 PM.

We dont rent pigs