Originally Posted by doekiller
Originally Posted by jallencrockett
Originally Posted by doekiller
Originally Posted by jallencrockett
Having watched Auburn for 40 years, last night was one of the top 5 performances I have seen by an Auburn team... Auburn's offense is much better then any other team in the west in regards to translating to winning a national title.

LSU and Bama's "air raid" offenses will not result in anything but a spinning scoreboard. No "air raid" offensive team has won natty in 150 years. So with all of that said as an Auburn fan I expect Florida to win but maybe just maybe Auburn keeps rolling.

You really don't know anything about football do you?

I know enough to be objective. The last 2 weeks Auburns offense has been a great balance of physical running and passing. It is a fact that no pass dominated offense has won a natty. Tua is GOAT of CFB passing (he is yoda). Alabama reciever group is probably the GOAT also. But they are so good the defense suffers; especially with 4 starting freshmen on D.

Simple bet.. you take Bama, Lsu and Okla for Natty and I will take the field? Understand I hope bama wins natty if auburn doesnt..

1996 Florida says hello. 2013 FSU says hello.

I'd take the bet...i love this air raid offense along with how everyone else sucks worse

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin