Originally Posted by centralala
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by centralala
Originally Posted by Dkhargroves
[quote=centralala]Because of him I have started the same weight loss program. I drink water but my problem is I also have to have sports drinks in this heat to help with cramps.

Pickle juice

Pickle juice seems to work up to a point. I sweat and cramp way more than pickle juice will fix. I have to have sports drinks or at least that is all I have found to work. A banana a day works for my wife[/quote

I would suggest the Gator Aid Zero's. I also take a potassium pill and Kale is high in potassium. I lost weight on the artificial sweetened drinks. I just quit them when I learned how they kill good gut bacteria which helps fight disease.

I do drink the Zeros. I have nerve damage in my neck that cause my right arm to cramp and basically quit working at the end of a hot day. Nothing but rest can stop that arm from cramping.

You sure its cramping and not actually aching? If aching alternate hot and cold packs. Works wonders on my bum azz knee

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??