Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Originally Posted by Narrow Gap
Originally Posted by hunterbuck
As of this morning, Alfano is in the transfer portal.
Not sure where You got information at about Alfano and I am not here to argue about it just passing along the last info. As of 84 minutes ago Charle Potter-One of the editors on the Bama Online message board on 24/7 said the rumors were not true about Alfano entering the transfer portal. Not sure how to post link or I would post it. Charle said this is a fluid situation and could change at a moments notice. Alfano might as well go ahead and transfer because he obviously does not have the mental makeup to be in Saban’s football program.

Charlie Potter is 100% wrong, unless you believe him over Alfano's father.....

Frankie-Hilda Alfano
@frankalfano76
·
28m
Replying to
@frankalfano76
Antonio’s grandmother recently fell very ill and is still fighting on life support. He is very close with her. Since this illness took effect, Antonio has taken it very hard. He has not attended classes and practices.
Frankie-Hilda Alfano
@frankalfano76
·
27m
Replying to
@frankalfano76
The University of Alabama has been extremely supportive and I couldn’t ask for better support from them.

Yesterday, Antonio asked to be placed in the transfer portal to see what his options are.
Frankie-Hilda Alfano
@frankalfano76
·
27m
Replying to
@frankalfano76
Although he’s in the transfer portal, he still can decide to remain at the University of Alabama.

My opinion is that Antonio should stay at the University of Alabama. However he’s an adult and it’s his decision.

Antonio knows that his family has & will always be there for him.
Charlie Potter has updated the situation as of 20 minutes ago and Alfano has indeed entered the transfer portal. I know you know your facts hunterbuck and again did not respond to argue with you about the subject. I hate that the staff from this past season did not properly evaluate the kids character before offering him. All of those coaches are gone now except Saban and Golding.

Last edited by Narrow Gap; 09/13/19 10:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Duty, Honor, Country

Robert E. Lee