Originally Posted by AC870

Flounder, I know you’re a great guy.
But wake up and smell the coffee.
You trust the crooked gubment to tell you what does or does not exist in the Alabama woods?
I mean some of these folks in gubment went to the Hillary Clinton School of Gobernance (Chuck Sykes, subliminal message).
Hell, the gubment says there were no black helicopters flying around Sand Mtn. at night and no UFOs in Fyffe.

I smell it man!!! I'm wide awake.. I'ts just that common sense sometimes prevails. Common sense would tell you that if in the history of the state of Alabama or of the United States for that matter there has NEVER been a confirmed picture, video, or kill of a Black Panther (leopard) in the state or the whole country for that matter!!!! NOT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE I know what your buddy Pete says he saw on that rainy day on paw paw's back 40 but there are no black 200lb jungle cats from Asia running around terrorizing the woods of Alabama.. Common sense should tell you that. Sometimes people see things that they are unsure of and they want to make themselves believe something so bad that they convince themselves that its true! The same people who see the lochness monster or bigfoot eating froot rool ups out of their trash can at night. People who come home and see a ufo flying around and little green men are playing a game of texas holdem at their kichen table. Don't you find it funny how people see these things but their is NEVER one shred of evidence????????? COMMON SENSE. Not only that the Black panther are some of the rarest creatures in the world.

Last edited by flounderpounder; 09/13/19 08:46 AM.