Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Aww hell here we go. Yall done made me open up. I have never seen a black panther. I have never seen a brown panther. But i have family and multiple credible people that i trust that have told me stories. None have been black. My aunt is well educated on wildlife. She saw a brown cat diggin in her boy friends garbage on mtn fork rd in new market. Thats serious tracts of land that lead into the smokeys behind that house. Her boyfriend saw it too. They saw bears in the 70s in the same area. They were called liars. But NOW its common knowledge that they exist there! I have a few other stories from michael webster on hobbs island rd. He has clear pics supposedly. I havent seen them. I didnt ask for them. You have to understand that some of these people are very traditional. They get offended if you ask for proof. Its like a respect thing. I have seen Bham Fred state on here multiple times that he aint postin any picture. Yall believe him. So there is a perfect example.

I havent seen any cats. I havent seen God either. That doesnt mean they aint here. Where do those monster bucks go when season hits? Not even on night time pictures yall. Why are cats illegal to shoot here if they are not here?

I aint seen bigfoot but states have him on protected kills also.

I aint seen a ufo or any aliens but im not dumb enough to just know for a fact that they aint real.

When a man wont open his mind up to possibilities, then thats his loss and handicaps his knowledge. No skin off my back.

I saw a timber rattler that was a lot longer than me. I saw an ant eater in madison city limits that had escaped a place we guessed.

I saw Patrick Popel on Green Mountain one night. I didnt know anything about him or where he was killed. But me and others saw him plain as day staring us down. I picked the ghost i saw out of a 100 picture line up that my non believing friends made. And it was patrick popel that i had pointed to in the year book line up. I never saw him before. How could have picked him out? I had driven on the back of green mountain thousands of times before and after that. I never saw him again.

My point is, i wouldnt have believed it until i saw it and experienced it as fact. Im older now. I dont just discount every single thing i hear anymore. I have had some strange stuff happen to me. Like tell my best friend that they are gonna die then 2wks later die in a wreck. Weird stuff like that. Sometimes i get a feeling about someone and its so intense. I finally tell them then it comes true. Its rare but its happened enough to know its real. And some around me have seen it as proof. I have had a life after death experience too.

The bible talks about crazy stuff. Did all those angels and demons just disappear when they wrote those texts? Nof course not. They are probably here and we dont even see them. We can only see a small band of frequency waves so we are very limited. Blind you might say!

My grandfather is 89 years old. He has never steered me wrong. Best grandfather i could ask for. He says he saw a ufo hoovering about 100ft over his house in the 70s. Broad daylight. He is standing in the front yard facing the center front porch talking to the family thats sitting on porch swings. They all saw him react but it was gone when they reached the yard. I have zero reason to discount his story. Just like most on here believes freds stories with no pictures. So yall think what you want about me. Its pretty obvious i dont care. Im goin to sleep. 5am is gonna be brutal.

[Linked Image]