Originally Posted by bamafan1966
Originally Posted by abolt300
9+? Just dont see it. Cupcake this week to be off and running with a 3-0 start, then the SEC schedule starts. Assuming Gus doesnt Gus it up and lose to someone he's not supposed to, AU still has MSU, TA&M, FL, LSU, GA, and Bama. It's gonna be tough to get 9 wins much less 9+. I've been wrong before and I'll openly acknowledge that AU is the luckiest football program to ever put on a helmet and step on the field, but with this years schedule and what they've shown on the field so far, I dont see it.

I agree that looking at their schedule MSU, TA&M, FL will be tough games but I think AU's defense will shut them down and just need a little from the offense....AU will be underdogs against LSU, GA and Bama but have GA/Bama at Jordan Hare......this just seems like one of those seasons AU thrives with a good but not great team.....

If they’re gonna have a good but not great team, they’re sure gonna have to improve....

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14