Originally Posted by Geno
If you need someone to keep it running good for you while you sell it, I could help. It would be clean and well maintained at all times so it would be presentable for viewing. You don't need any weapons, computer programming (I can build pretty decent websites, commercial needs coding, improve/modify/write new code for industrial/commercial applications), geospatial analysis, civil or structural engineering or land surveying for trade do you? I have a pretty impressive tactical shotgun that would come with a standard and rifled barrel plus a 7.62x39 ar upper or I could trade a brand new standard ar-15.

My old McKee Craft dual console has two bait tanks but my 1977 Grady White Marlin 201 has none. The Grady is a better ride in the slop so I'm shifting all of my saltwater stuff to her a bit at a time. If I made a cushion to go on it, would it be the correct height and strong enough to double as a seat?

It is very strong. Built like a tank, pun intended. You can definatly use it as a seat, the dims are 36″L x 24″W x 24″H. I thought about the trade offers, but I think I'd rather do cash. Could you do cash by chance?