Originally Posted by Forrestgump1
Originally Posted by GKelly
Originally Posted by oldknight
Police have the info.

good luck yall better stay on them if the police up there operate like Montgomery only thing they do is write a report for your insurance and throw the rest in the trash. should be easy to locate with that car you can see 2/3rd of the tag numbers
yeah that's totally what they do.

im sensing some sarcasm so so i take it youve never dealt with the police much. ive dealt with them several times once we had the guy on camera stealing an $800 cell phone out of my wifes purse in line at a grocery store then he pays with a debit card entering pin # easy case seemed to me just find out who owns the account used in the transaction police said they wont even investigate cell phone thefts. Back door kicked in jewelry a couple electronics and a dog stolen cops come make report tsll me "you can come get a copy for insurance in the morning you wont ever see that stuff again" and a long long time ago a neighbor got in a fight across the street and shots were fired one went thru my window and lodged into the kitchen door cops say "well we didnt see them do it and cant prove thats where itcame from" WTF I just told you we watched the MFer do it... Police are worthless but theyll write you a no seatbelt ticket in aheartbeat

Last edited by GKelly; 08/25/19 08:51 AM.