Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Bunny
Originally Posted by tbest3
Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Bunny
A lot of people still consider Mahindra an off brand tractor. Therere are dealers around here, but a lot of them have come and gone over the years. I personally don’t think Mahindra is going anywhere and parts and service will be available, but it seems like dealers have a hard time getting established.

The closest place that sold Mahindra here, no longer sells them, and has since sold Koti (sp?)., Branson, and now Yanmar.

The place on the left hand side of 231 if you’re headed south toward Brundidge? I noticed a while back they were no longer selling mahindras and wondered why.

Yep. It seems like they sell something else every few months. I imagine he has a hard time competing with the other two dealers a few miles down the road who have basically been in business forever.

Sansom tractor. Good folks. When Massey's left them, he's had a few different brands since then. I've bought a disc and a trailer from them years ago. Went to school with some of them. Deer is solid down there and I hope Capitol tractor can hang on. My only complaint with them is they're not open on Saturday, even the Montgomery location.

It be's that way sometimes.

www.sunpoolcompany.com